Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner Replica

by hbozgne | 8:35 AM in |

Deep within the Bond movie, when the hero was busy cavorting with his present lady love, a bullet is shot from somewhere. The guy, with his hands on the right places, manages to deflect the bullet from its trajectory! And that too with the help of his watch! My friend leaned over and whispered in my ears, "Man, isn't he gorgeous! What will I not do to have him!" I found the way she was gazing at Mr. Bond unbearable, and for the first time realized what it was to feel envious. It was then and there, that I decided to have the Oyster Perpetual Submariner.

Reality struck me when I started inquiring about the Submariner in dealer showrooms. They simply didn't have the piece in stock. And it was the price that shook me to the core! With that much money, I could easily buy a house for myself, marry my friend and go to some nice beach to enjoy our honeymoon!

Well, I managed to get one. If not the Rolex original, then at least the Rolex replica. And when I casually wore it along with my James Bond style coat and tie, and when my friend saw it, the looks on her face was worth the entire effort spent in buying myself the piece.

The one specialty of the original version of the Submariner is the depth to which you can go under water, wearing the watch. The official guide says that the watch is safe up to about 1,000 feet. The site that sold me the Rolex Submariner replica categorically told me that they cannot guarantee resistance to water up to that depth for the replica. I did not argue, for what the heck, I don't envisage diving in the sea to such depths! The reason I wanted to buy the piece was, as I said before, to impress my friend!

The case of the Submariner replica is made of stainless steel, but there are replica models which have gold cases also, especially the ones that are clones of the original Rolex 16613 and 16618. Both materials are anti-corrosive, so that is one aspect well taken care of.

The bezel on the Submariner replica rolex is unidirectional, and enable keeping a check on the time elapsed during any activity whether you are under the water or over the land.

The watch also does not need any winding, and generates power from the movement of your wrist. So as long as you are alive and moving, rest assured, the watch will continue to function!

The Submariner replica is a one-hundred percent clone of the original, down to the "Mercedes" hands that the Submariner original is famous for. These fat hands have lots of luminescence injected into them, so that you can know the time even when it is pitch dark in the room.

Buy the Submariner. It is a good piece, the replica, and makes you feel like you are Mr. Bond himself! And impress your lady love. For her and for you, life will never be the same again!

replica rolex

invicta watches
citizen watch

0 comments: